Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucose Glucometer Kit With Vial Of 10 Strips, 10 Lancets And A Lancing Device
- LCD Display
- Simple and easy to use
- The Accu-Chek Active Glucometer is one of the most accurate systems and it fulfills ISO 15197:2013^ standards of accuracy.
- This meter provides pre and post-meal flagging to differentiate the measured glucose level before and after the meal.
- Accu-Chek Active provides easy visual double check to ensure correct measurement
- Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter is easy to use as it doesnt require any code chip for coding the meter. Thus keeping your sugar monitoring needs simple
- Accu-Chek Active stores up to 500 test results.
- View test average up to 90 days
- Measuring Time 10 sec
- Minimum Blood Sample 1.5 microlitre
- To take advantage of the Accu-Chek warranty, you need to enroll by completing the form below. Please refer to your packaging inserts for your warranty Terms and Conditions https://www.accu-chek.in/register-your-meter-warranty-online
10 Sterile Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets, 1 Log book, 1 Accu-Chek Active Meter (with 1 enclosed battery), 1 Carry case, 1 Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device, 1 Vial containing 10 Test Strips and 1 coding chip, 1 User manual, 1 Quick Reference Guide, 2 Information Sheets, 1 Warranty card
We have been pioneering innovative technologies and services for more than 40 years. More than 5,500 employees in over 100 markets worldwide work every day to support people affected and those at risk to achieve more time in their target ranges and experience true relief from the daily therapy routines.
Being a global leader in integrated personalised blood glucose management, we collaborate with thought leaders around the globe, including people with insulin related problems, caregivers, healthcare providers and payers. RDC aims to transform and advance care provision and foster sustainable care structures. Under the brands RDC, Accu-Chek and mySugr, comprising glucose monitoring, insulin delivery systems and digital solutions, RDC unites with its partners to create patient-centred value. By building and collaborating in an open ecosystem, connecting devices and digital solutions as well as contextualise relevant data points, RDC enables deeper insights and a better understanding of the disease, leading to personalised and effective therapy adjustments. For better outcomes and true relief.
Since 2017, mySugr one of the most popular blood glucose management app is part of RDC.
Large Storage memory:
Accu-Chek Active stores upto 500 test results.
Visual double check:
Accu-Chek Active provides easy visual double check to ensure correct measurement.
Shows average readings:
View test average up to 90 days: You can view an average of your test results from the last 7 / 14 / 30 or even 90 days.
Pre & post-meal markers:
Accu-Chek Active provides pre & post-meal flagging to differentiate the measured glucose level before and after the meal.
How to use
Remove a test strip from the container and close the cap tightly. As you insert the metallic end of the of the strip into the meter, it turns on.
From any recommended sites of obtaining blood on your finger, lance the side of your fingertip with your lancing device
Apply the blood drop to the green field’s center on the strip and remove your finger. When the meter detects the blood, a flashing hourglass symbol appears after a beep which indicates that the test is in progress.
The test gets over in about 5 seconds. The screen displays the result after a beep automatically. Remove the test strip from the meter and turn it off. Dispose the strip after the process is completed