Key Specification & Technical Details
Beurer FT 65 Multi Functional Thermometer 6-in-1 Function
- Large, LED Easy-to-read display
- Indication of normal or hightened temperature via coloured LED: Green = everything OK, Red = fever alarm (over 38°C / 100.4°F)
- Real all-rounder! In addition to ear and forehead measurement, the thermometer can also determine surface temperatures. The temperature alarm and the date and time display are perfect additions for simple and convenient measurement
- Auto shutdown feature for power saving
- High-accuracy infrared measurement
- Temperature shown on the display (°C/°F)
- 10 memory spaces, with date and time
- Extremely light in weight and easy to clean as well
- 5 year warranty
- Sales package 1 Digital Thermometer, Battery, Manual
The Beurer 79518 Multi-Functional Infrared Thermometer is a smart medical device that has been developed to measure the user’s forehead temperature or the surface temperature of objects and liquids in seconds. Additionally, it comes with a large, easy-to-read digital screen to display the readings.
- Quick Temperature Detection
- Easy to Read Display
- Automatic Switch-Off
- 10 Memory Spaces
This 6 in 1 multi-functional thermometer features a compact and modern design. The device is extremely light in weight and easy to clean as well. It comes with a large display panel that shows accurate readings to the users. This device also reflects the date and time on the display screen.
Quick Temperature Reading
This thermometer is very quick in reading the forehead temperature of users. It can also detect the surface temperature of any object or liquid in seconds. It has a high temperature optical alarm to indicate heightened temperature over 38°C via a coloured LED. The device shows measurements in both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
The infrared thermometer is battery backed. It requires two AAA batteries in order to function efficiently. Furthermore, it comes with 10 user memory spaces and an automatic switch off function for added user convenience. The device gets switched off automatically when not in use.