Key Specification & Technical Details
- HESLEY Pulse Oximeter PC-60F
- Bright OLED Multi Direction Display -The large and rotatable multi directional display allows you to view your results in any direction easily, making it more convenient to test different fingers
- Measures SPO2, Pulse Rate
- Perfusion index graph for continuous peripheral infusion
- Pulse rate wave
- 12 Memory function
- Hypoallergenic design
- Light Weight and portable
- Equipped with two AAA batteries
- Water resistant
- Auto Shut Down
- Audio and Visual Alarm
- 6 months warranty
- Package contents 1U ( 1 OXIMETER , 2 BATTERIES , 1 LANYARD)
Measure your Pulse Rate , Spo2 , PI Accurately
- Oxygen Saturation or SpO2 - Spo2 stands for peripheral capillary oxygen saturation, an estimate of the amount of oxygen in the blood.This value is represented by a percentage. If your Withing Pulse says 98%, this means that each red blood cell is made up of 98% oxygenated and 2% non-oxygenated hemoglobin. Normal SpO2 values vary between 90 and 100%. SPO2 Range of oximeter -
- SpO2 Range: 0% - 100%
- Accuracy: ±2%
Pulse rate or PR - The pulse rate is equivalent to the heart rate. For healthy adults it is typically between 60-100 times per minute. It is normal for athletes and other healthy adults with good health to have 50-60 times per minute. PR range of Oximeter-
- Pulse Rate Range: 25-250bpm
- Accuracy: ±2bpm
- Perfusion Index or PI is the ratio of the pulsatile blood flow to the non-pulsatile static blood flow in a patient’s peripheral tissue such as in a fingertip, toe, or ear lobe. Perfusion index is an indication of the pulse strength at the sensor site. The PI’s values range from 0.02% for very weak pulse to 20% for extremely strong pulse.
Accuracy and precision at its finest
India's No.1 Brand for Professional and home use Pulse Oximeters, Hesley Inc began life in 2016 and has continued to grow and thrive within the health and personal care business ever since..
- Hesley offers an extensive range of products within the Healthcare industry and prizes themselves on bringing innovative and exciting ideas to market
- Passionate about high quality products that are reliable and practical, Hesley uses their expert knowledge to perfect vintage designs and introduce housewares technology.
Hesley F-60 Professional Pulse Oximeter
Your perfect health Monitoring Partner
The Hesley Finger Pulse Oximeter is the perfect choice for on-the-spot SpO2 and Pulse Rate testing. The unit's lightweight and small size means it can be easily carried in your pocket. The pulse oximeter automatically switches off when a finger is removed from the unit for more than 5 seconds. The LED Display can be seen even in low ambient light levels.
SUITABLE FOR A WIDE RANGE OF USERS
The universal finger clip allows the oximeter to fit a range of finger sizes .
- Why should you use a pulse Oximeter
- Knowing your blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and your pulse rate (PR) allow you to better under-stand what’s happening in your body.
- When numbers drop to low on the digital pulse oximeter reading, then you know it’s time to take action.
- Athletes, pilots, extreme adventurers and senior citizens can all benefit from having this knowledge (literally) at their fingertips.
Audio and Visual Alarm
Adjustable SPO2 Setting as per your convenience.
ROTATING MULTI DIRECTION DISPLAY
The large rotating multi-directional display allows you to easily view results in 4 directions, making it easy to test different fingers.
12 Memory function
Records 12 groups date of Sp02 and PR value. To find the recorded values , long press the settings button in the power off state to get the previous readings. The newest record is marked as M1 and the oldest is marked as M12
The OLED display is highly advanced, allowing you to easily view the results in any environmental condition, even in low light.
Our device is water resistant but not waterproof.
A high-quality ABS material makes it durable. Hypoallergenic latex free material is coated inside the finger chamber making it anti-allergic for all those with sensitive skin.
Light Weight and portable
Designed lightweight and with a lanyard, portable to carry with you
Designed in Germany
The oximeter is designed in Germany and all the sensors in it are German giving it a clear edge over the others available in the market
Box Contents and Useful Insight Before buying
1) Hesley Pulse Oximeter(Made in Hong Kong)
2) Two AAA Batteries
3) User Manual
Package contents - 1U( 1 OXIMETER , 2 BATTERIES , 1 LANYARD , 1 USER MANUAL)
The Hesley Oximeter is designed to suit all finger sizes .
Auto Shut Down
The oximeter shuts down within 8 seconds after pulling out the finger to save battery and enhance the usage life.