Key Specification & Technical Details
Product Specifications and Features:
- Simple 2-step testing.
- Easy to understand if your blood sugar level is high, low or in-range with Coloursure Technology.
- Virtually pain free testing with Delica Plus Lancing device.
- 9 years of proven clinical accuracy.
- Accurate, meets international standards of EN ISO 15197:2015.*
- Monitor progress using, OneTouch Reveal app.Together, the OneTouch Verio Flex meter and the OneTouch Reveal app change the way you see your blood sugar.
- Timeline: Draws a timeline of important blood sugar events, highlighting when you have been repeatedly out of range.
- Logbook: Transforms data into quick visual snapshots that connect your blood sugar with food and activity.
- Syncs seamlessly: Works together with your OneTouch Verio Flex meter so you have the information you need, when you need it
- Share data: See and share your progress with your family, friends, or your trusted care network
- For use with OneTouch Verio®test strips
- Compact, slim design to take with you.
- OneTouch is the No.1 recommended brand by Diabetologists in India.**
- Be sure to talk to your healthcare professional about the range limits that are right for you.
- *EN ISO 15197:2015 In vitro diagnostic test systems- Requirements for blood glucose monitoring systems for self-testing in managing diabetes mellitus (ISO 15197:2013).
** As per a survey conducted in India, In 2020, with 150 diabetologists.
Directions For Use:
- Turn the meter on by inserting a test strip
- On the other side of the test strip, apply the blood sample
- Let the channel fill
- Once the channel turns red, the meter shows the reading
- The device is to be used by one person
- Not to be shared
- Not advised to use the device for neonatal use or for the screening of diabetes
- Not to be used on critically ill patients
- Do not use on severely dehydrated people
- Read the manual leaflet carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
From the manufacturer
Change the way you see your blood sugar.
See if changes are working for you with the OneTouch Verio Flex meter and the OneTouch Reveal app.
Taking a step forward starts with seeing where you are.
Take a step forward with the OneTouch Verio Flex meter that helps you take the guesswork out of your numbers.
ColourSure technology tells you when your blood sugar readings are in range and when they’re not sync data, seamlessly, from your OneTouch Verio Flex meter directly to your smartphone – so you have the information you need to take action.
Together, the OneTouch Verio Flex Meter and the OneTouch Reveal App Change the Way you See your Blood Sugar
Draws a timeline of important blood sugar events and activities, highlighting when you have been repeatedly out of range, so you can consider different solutions for the future.
Helps you see and share progress with your family, friends, or your trusted care network via email, or text, or during appointments.
Keep all your data in one place and know it is accessible at all times.
|FAD-GDH (Flavin Adenine Dinucleotide- Dependent Glucose Dehydrogenase)
|Fresh capillary whole blood
|Stores 500 rest results
|20% - 60%
|Average 5 seconds