Key Specification & Technical Details
- MOS sensor, this sturdy camera allows you to click clear images even in low-light conditions
- High resolution (2,360K dot) OLED Live View Finder and rear touch enabled 3 inch tilt/swivel LCD display (1,040 dot) are clear even in bright sunlight
- Easily control aperture and shutter settings with the front and rear dials while making white balance and ISO adjustments on the fly; Assign favorite settings to any of the six function buttons ISO 25600
- Focal-plane shutter, Motion picture: 1/16,000 - 1/25, Still image: Bulb (Max. 2 minutes), 1/4,000 - 60
- 4K QHD video recording (3840 x 2160) with three 4K Ultra HD capture at 25p and Full HD ( 1920 * 1080 ) at 50p
- 3.5mm external mic port, 2.5mm remote port, USB 2.0 and micro HDMI Type D; Compatible with newer UHS I/UHS II SDXC/SDHC SD cards capable of storing high resolution 4K videos
- Focusing in Low light Conditions - Star Light AF
- High Image Quality Even in Low Light Condition
- 4K photo - Capture the Perfect Moment
- High Speed Auto Focusing with FHD Technology
- Main Unit,, Hot Shoe Cover,, Battery & Battery Charger,, USB Connection Cable,, Shoulder Strap,, DVD,, AC Cable,, Lens Hood & Cap,, Lens Rear Cap
From the manufacturer
Special moments you want to remember can occur at any time and should be captured in the best resolution possible . Now Panasonic's 4K technology is available for everyone. With the introduction of new DMC-G7, you will be able to record video in 4K (upto QFHD: 3840*2160 pixels, 25fps, 100Mbits/s)
Focus on the Moment
Be ready to grab the next sudden shutter opportunity adding Depth from Defocus (DFD) Auto Focus (AF) technology to contrast AF has achieved both higher precision and greater speed .
Whether you are watching movie or editing a videos, 4K delivers far more intense viewing experience than you have seen before. Its native resolution 3840*2160, pixels is four time larger than Full HD . Resulting in a much higher level of detail. Even if you export your footage filmed in 4K to a full HD TV, The videos will have even better definition and crisper details
High Speed Auto Focusing with FHD Technology
Capture even the fastest moving action thanks to Panasonic Depth From Defocus (DFD) Auo Focus (AF) Technology. This new technology instantly calculates distance between the items inside the frame and drives the focus of the lens in one fast, continous movement. The new system results in AF Speeds upto 0.007 seconds and a burst shooting speed with AFC of 6 frames per second .
Focusing in Low light Conditions - Star Light AF
Low light AF makes it possible to focus subjects more precisely in -4EV low light situation, like moonlight with no other light source.Furthermore the starlight AF let you shoot a star in the night sky with auto focus by accurate calculation of the contrast value in a smaller AF zone.
High Image Quality Even in Low Light Condition
The 16 megapixel Digital live MOS Sensor in combination with the Venus Engine provides both: High quality image capture and high speed signal processing . The superior noise reduction system enables crisp images even in low light conditions up to ISO 25600. The venus Engine also exels in diffraction compensation to make images crisp and clear even when shooting a small aperture.
Perfect Sight & Framing
The DMC-G7 comes with a high resolution OLED Live View Finder which allows high visibility thanks a ton to a 10,0000:1 contrast and perfect framing even under direct sunlight condition. Also with all your settings displayed right in front of your eye, your pictures will always come out exactly how you want them . A rear monitor also features high visibility even for sunny outdoor shooting. And, the tilt touch display give you the freedom to find unusual prespectives while maintaining easy operation and full image control.
Unwire your Creativity via Wi-fi
The connectivity features expands the usability of this camera in many ways.The camera can be controlled by using the "Panasonic Image App'' enabling you to view the image, set the focus, release the shutter from a distance or review photographs on the large screen .
4K photo - Capture the Perfect Moment
Using the high resolution of 4k, Panasonic DMC-G7GW camera introduces the new 4K Photo Function which allows you to extract individual frames from a video sequence (filmed at 30 frame per second) to caputre those magical moments that only occur at a split second.
|Manufacturer||Panasonic Corporation, Panasonic AVC Networks Xiamen Co.,Ltd. (PAVCX); No.15 Huoju Road, Torch Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone, Xiamen, Fujian, China (Post Code: 361006).|
|Model Name||G Series|
|Product Dimensions||7.74 x 12.49 x 8.62 cm; 645 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||DMC-G7KGW-K|
|Flash Memory Type||SDXC, SD Card, SDHC|
|Hardware Interface||USB, HDMI, SDHC|
|Special Features||Live View|
|Mounting Hardware||1N Camera body, 1N Hot Shoe Cover, 1N Body Cap, 1N Battery Pack, 1N Battery Charger, 1N USB Connection Cable, 1N Shoulder Strap, 1N DVD, 1N AC Cable, 1N Lens Hood, 1N Lens Cap, 1N Lens Rear Cap, 1N Operating Instructions, Camera Body & Lens|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Standing screen display size||3 Inches|
|Has Image Stabilisation||Yes|
|Optical Zoom||3 x|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||16 MP|
|Maximum Shutter Speed||1/4000 Seconds|
|Minimum Shutter Speed||60 Seconds|
|Min Focal Length||14 Millimeters|
|Video Capture Resolution||2160p|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||30 fps|
|Connector Type||Wi-Fi, HDMI|
|Mounting Type||Micro Four Thirds mount|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||Yes|
|Has Self Timer||Yes|
|Imported By||Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd. , 12th Floor, Ambience Tower, NH-8, Ambience Island, DLF Phase 3, Sector 24, Gurugram, Haryana 122002|
|Item Weight||645 g|