Key Specification & Technical Details
- EXMOR CMOS sensor with outstanding light sensitivity
- Real time eye AF for still / Video and Animal Eye AF
- Smooth display on the OLED viewfinder and One-touch sharing
- ISO sensitivity up to 102400
- 5 Axis Optical Image stabilization
- True-to-life 4K HDR (HLG) movie recording with diverse movie features
- Real-time Tracking and Real-time Eye AF, to detect and hold onto moving subjectss
- Fast 0.02-second AF, with 425 phase-detection AF points
- 18-135 mm Zoom Lens
- 1 Unit(Including Lens SEL18135, Lens Hood, Lens Cap. Lens Rear Cap, Power Cord, Rechargeable Battery (NP-FZ100), AC Adaptor (AC-UUE12), Shoulder strap, Body cap, Accy shoe cap, Eyepiece cup, micro USB cable-1 Unit Each)
- Features the Optical Stabilisation feature to provide you with shake-free images, AI-based Subject Tracking to help you track the face and eyes of the subject, High-capacity Z Battery to make sure that you can shoot for long hours without any hassle
From the manufacturer
Sony Alpha 6600
Compact mirrorless camera just for you
Sony Alpha 6600 mirrorless cameras take imaging far beyond the capability of a DSLR. As powerful as a pro camera, but smaller and easy to use, they turn your everyday shots into beautiful movies and photography to both see and feel. A Sony mirrorless camera, with far larger image sensor and bright lenses, makes better use of the light you have. The smart image processor ensures sharp, low-noise images even without a flash. Its a best camera for vloggers, travel bloggers and youtubers who are looking for a compact camera with good image quality.
Enjoy enhanced shooting comfort with LCD tiltable screen that tilts 180º to accommodate shooting at every angle, from low to high and in-between.
- 24.2 MP Exmor APS HD CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processing Engine
- Record Full HD 1080/24/60P videos ]
- 180º Tiltable Screen for Vlog
- Gorgeous low light photos with ISO range of 100-32000
- 4K movie recording in high-bit-rate XAVC S format
- Real-time Tracking activation with Touch Tracking
5-axis in-body optical image stabilisation
This system compensates for camera shake along five different axes to ensure steadier still images and movies during hand-held shooting. The feature allows you to zoom in on far-off subjects and snap detailed close-ups.
Real-time Eye AF for animal
It supports animal tracking, allowing fast, precise, automatic detection and tracking of animal eyes with just a half-press of the shutter button. This new capability will vastly increase the photographer' success rate when shooting animals in the wild or beloved pets
Reliable Real-time Eye AF for better portrait shots
Enhanced Real-time Eye AF reliably recognises human faces and focuses precisely on a person's eyes. It helps to focus on a moving subject even when part of the face is hidden, the face is backlit or the subject is facing downwards.
Fast continuous shooting with AF/AE at up to 11fps
Never miss a moment of the action thanks to fast internal processing and high-capacity buffer memory. Fire off shots at up to 11fps, with minimal display lag. Take up to around 116 shots in JPEG (Standard) or 46 shots in compressed RAW format in one continuous burst.
Instant sharing via smartphone with Wi-Fi and NFC
Wi-Fi and NFC (Near Field Communication) connectivity make it simple to show and share your genius. One step - enables the transfer of photos or movies to NFC-compatible Android smartphones or tablets. Perfect for sharing vlog videos on social media channels like YouTube and Instagram.
External mic input for high-quality audio
The alpha 6600 is equipped with an external microphone jack, giving you greater options for audio, to suit serious movie shooting and high-quality vlog.
S-Log shooting* gives you the flexibility to make more expressive movies by performing colour grading in post-production. The S-Log3 and S-Log2 gamma curves feature a wide dynamic range (up to 1,300% larger than Rec. 709) that can help minimise blown highlights and crushed shadows.
*S-Log2 and S-Log3 are premised on processing pictures.
Wide range of 54 Native mirrorless Lenses
Capture the world the way you see it with wide range of mirrorless camera lenses available for Sony mirrorless cameras. The compact and lightweight Sony lens provides excellent corner-to-corner resolution and beautiful bokeh. Sony’s 54 mirrorless native lenses are designed for today and tomorrow’s cameras and image sensors
|Manufacturer||Sony Imaging Products & Solutions Inc., Sony Imaging Products & Solutions Inc., 1-7-1 Konan, Minato-KU, Tokyo 108-0075, Japan|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 6.9 x 6.7 cm; 503 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||ILCE-6600M/B IN5|
|Included Memory Card Size||16 GB|
|Special Features||Live View|
|Mounting Hardware||1 Unit(Including Lens SEL18135, Lens Hood, Lens Cap. Lens Rear Cap, Power Cord, Rechargeable Battery (NP-FZ100), AC Adaptor (AC-UUE12), Shoulder strap, Body cap, Accy shoe cap, Eyepiece cup, micro USB cable-1 Unit Each)|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Standing screen display size||3 Inches|
|Has Image Stabilisation||Yes|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||24.2 MP|
|Maximum Shutter Speed||30 Seconds|
|Minimum Shutter Speed||30 Seconds|
|Min Focal Length||18 Millimeters|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||11 fps|
|Flash Modes Description||Flash off, Automatic|
|Lens Type||Wide Angle|
|Has Auto Focus||Yes|
|Has Self Timer||Yes|
|Manufacturer||Sony Imaging Products & Solutions Inc.|
|Imported By||Sony Imaging Products & Solutions Inc., 1-7-1 Konan, Minato-KU, Tokyo 108-0075, Japan|
|Item Weight||503 g|