- TL-SG105S Network 5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps
- Ethernet Switch/Hub
- 5 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Number of Ethernet Ports: 5
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- 802.1p and DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic such as voice and video, and IGMP Snooping optimizes the Multicast data stream.
- Green Ethernet technology
- Broadband Compatibility
- Plug and play, no configuration needed
- 3 Year Warranty
- Installation Guide, 5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch, Power Adapter, Rubber Feet
The TP-Link 5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch provides you an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. Plug and Play design, with no configuration required, makes the product easy to use. Moreover, TL-SG105S adopts lower power consumption design. With the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG105S can save power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
Featured with 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG105S greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So, power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
802.1p and DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic such as voice and video, and IGMP Snooping optimizes the Multicast data stream.
Easy to use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Moreover, fanless design ensures quiet operation.